Dominque Ansel Bakery London

by - Monday, February 13, 2017

Sunday treats at Dominque Ansel Bakery London, it is closed to Victoria Coach Station and this's my 1st time visit. I usually walked by Elizabeth St. but I never be able to discover this lovely bakery! I should walk slower and slower next time so I won't miss out any pretty spots!

As it was the Valentine's Day weekend, there're lots of romantic decorations in stores, like Dominque Ansel Bakery in London, lots of desserts are dressed in PINK!! I am so obsessed with everything in pink! Luckily we found a table shortly otherwise we will have to queue for a long time.

We ordered few desserts, the Fresh Strawberry Lychee Pavlova was so cute, not too sweet as lots of fresh strawberry, I really liked it! The second one was Paris Je t'amine, which was filled with earl grey, lemon curd and blackberry and it has a little kiss on the cheek ! The third one was Cronut, with raspberry jam and orange ganache, the pink layer was perfect for Valentine's Day.





























These will be still abailable these two days so have a try! You will love it!

Address : 17-21 Elizabeth Street, Belgravia/Victoria London SW1W 9RP
Tel : 020 7324 7705
MON - SAT : 8am - 8pm
SUN : 9am - 8pm
http://dominiqueansellondon.com/

You May Also Like

0 comments