Autumn walk in London

by - Monday, October 16, 2017

Hi all! I am back finally, I've been busy on my new role, Yes (I'm working again?!) and wake up at 7:30am everyday to work is just soooo difficult for me. If you are following my Instagram you know that I haven't given up my explore in London, however I'm lazy to select some photos to my blog. BUT I FINALLY DO IT NOW!!

Autumn in London is just amazing! There're so many autumn leaves, hanging on the walls, and it's interesting to see those leaves colour is changed from green to red. I am going to share some of my favourite areas with gorgeous autumn leaves, include Hampstead, Notting Hill, Holland Park, South Kensington and Marylebone.

Hampstead Heath

I was glad to visit Hampstead again! The area was so beautiful and it was the best place for housegoals hunter! I was satisfied as I saw a lot gorgeous houses!

rlondondiary

rlondondiary



South Kensington 

I think Kynance Mews is the top location to be visited during autumn, how amazing it is! I would love to go there again to check whether they all turn into red.


rlondondiary

rlondondiary


Notting Hill & Holland Park

I only visited part of these areas and I felt tired and it was chill, I still managed to discover some pretty places with autumn leaves. London in red colour looks amazing!

rlondondiary

rlondondiary

rlondondiary

rlondondiary


Marylebone

I was contented to discover this house in Marylebone. This house was outstanding and easy to be discovered when you passed by.

rlondondiary

rlondondiary

rlondondiary

rlondondiary

Autumn is still here and I'm thinking of next locations to visit. Any suggestions please do let me know!

You May Also Like

0 comments