Snow in Portobello Road

by - Wednesday, January 18, 2017

London was snow last week and everybody was so excited about it! I saw snow once three years ago when I first arrived to London. I was so happy as it was no way to see snow in Hong Kong, so I was so looking forward to seeing snow here and kept checking the weather forecast to make sure that London would snow! When I exited the Notting Hill tube station, it started to snow!! OMG! I kept taking videos and photos all the way when I walked pass Portobello Road Market. However it was extremely cold and windy, I decided to have my breakfast in Fabrique Bakery London. But snow was not that strong to cover the ground and it actually liked raining. *__*


The snow lasted around 45 mins and that's it. I was so hyperactive to enjoy this moment in my favorite area (Notting Hill). I had strong memory of the movie - Notting Hill, especailly the scene that Hugh Grant walked passed the market in Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. I felt liked I was him!! XDXD And I took more photos of pretty houses in Portobello Road after snow. Then I ran to home straight away as I was freezing!




I am hoping for another snow and this time I would be able to take more good photos....:p





You May Also Like

0 comments