My Pink Latte Journey

by - Wednesday, May 03, 2017

There're lots of coffee shops do various colour latte in London recently, and Yes, Pink is my favourite and lots of coffee shops have pink latte, which is made by beetroot juice ...to be honest the taste is not strong but I do think they look beautiful and it's healthier than having coffee in my mind set.

Paradise Unbakery in Kensal Rise was pretty & it 's a vegan cafe, it's good to have vegan meal sometimes (me only) and their pink latte was made by mangosteen & almond milk, this was my first time to try it and it was not bad! Btw the cafe outlook was gorgeous with my favorite colour!





Ruby Lai(@rlondondiary)分享的貼文 於 張貼

Another place I had my pink latte was Damson & Co in Soho, the beetroot latte was their special and hehe I liked it looked pretty!

You May Also Like

0 comments