Boisdale of Belgravia - 2nd Anniversary

by - Wednesday, July 19, 2017



To celebrate our 2nd anniversary, we've planned to visit Barcelona however for some reasons we decide to cancel and stay in London. !______! wish that we can visit there on Sept. My hubby picks Biosdale in Belgravia with live music performance = that's my favourite!

We were in the Mcdonald Bar and there was a garden outside which was so nice! Enjoying the live jazz music and thinking what to have for our dinner, we picked Seared Cornish scallop, Roast Blackface haggis, 9oz rib-eye and cauliflower salad with truffle. 







I am scallop lover so I 100% love this dish, the haggis ...not really my favourite but my hubby liked it! We loved the ribeye so much, the tender and it tasted soooo nice! the salad was delicious and it was warm ( i like warm food XD) The taste was rich when mixed with some cheese, truffle and cauliflower. 

I was so glad that I still had some space for dessert so we ordered the cream burlee and I loved it! The flavour was different when it combined with ginger flavour sauce. It was less sweetened which was perfect for me!

All in all we had a great night in Boisdale and it becomes one of my favourite restaurants in London. The environment, the music and food were perfect and we will definitely go back! 

Boisdale of Belgravia
Address: 15 Eccleston Street,  Belgravia, SW1W 9LX
https://www.boisdale.co.uk/belgravia/

You May Also Like

0 comments